- The first auto full seat cover that intuitively conforms to any natural body curvature
- Pre-inflated pocket of fixed air compression auto-flexes to conform to posture and body type
- Upholstered in breathable mesh; provides optimum seat coverage and comfort
- Quick and easy installation that fits most vehicles seats; attractively styled to any interior
- Measures 21 inches wide by 3 inches thick by 52 inches tall (unfolded)
AirFlex is the first back support technology for cars and trucks that intuitively conforms to any body's natural curvature. Thanks to a truly innovative air motion system, the AirFlex Full Back Seat Cover enhances proper posture and back stabilization like never before. Each time you sit down, AirFlex flexes to you and only you, no matter who you are. What's more, it comes with a number of extra comforts and conveniences. So how does AirFlex work? It uses a pre-inflated pocket of fixed air compression. That compression is carefully configured to provide just the right amount of support for any back. No air gets in or out because it's securely sealed within a strong thermoplastic elastomer. The front is upholstered in breathable mesh, while the back is covered in a non-slip material to help keep you feeling secure in your seat. Installation is quick, easy and hassle-free. Miles ahead in auto seat cushion full back support, AirFlex is the ideal fit for any back and any budget. Offered by Kool Kooshion, which introduced one of the first ventilated car seat cushions ever in 1919. Kool Kooshion is part of the Comfort Products family, making design and innovation affordable.